“Great fun in Barcelona”

Running Tours Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: City Running or also known as Sightrunning is a guided sightseeing tour while running. Your running guide will take you jogging through the streets of Barcelona allowing you to experience up close the cultural, historical and architectural highlights of the City. Sightjogging is the ideal way to combine an unforgettable sightseeing experience with your regular fitness training. Customer comment about Sightrunning:"City Running is more like a friend is showing his hometown to you. You don't feel like a tourist and you are much closer to the people on the streets!" You don't have to be a marathoner! Your pace is our pace and we are not in a hurry! Our running tours is for everybody with the affinity for running. Fitness, Culture, Health and History all in one. We show you the most popular sights and of course the secret spots of Barcelona. Hear stories about the over 2000 years old city and find out how the history affected todays life in Barcelona. Choose one of our standard tours or tell us your wishes and let us customize your tour to your needs. Discover Barcelona with your running shoes! The new creative and sporty way of sightseeing. We hope to welcome you soon in Barcelona.
Anchorage, AK
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great fun in Barcelona”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

I decided to do this tour at the last minute. I received a very quick response to my email inquiry. I met Jeremy at my hotel and we proceeded to run eight and half miles through the old town of Barcelona and the coastline. Jeremy was quite knowledgeable about the city and shared with me some fascinating trivia.

• Hebrew first
3 attraction reviews
“One of my visit's highlights!!!”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Not to repeat the previous reviews which I totally agree with, I'll just add a few points:

- Definitely one of the highlights of my Barcelona weekend. Was thinking of running alone, but the route and company made it truly awesome.

- Robin was very responsive to my various questions and changes. Including a last minute cancelation by my (injured) partner.

- Jeremy, my guide, was a great guy to run with. The course was interesting, the conversation was fun, and is eventually ran 12Km in very good pace all through the Old City.

- I think this is a great attraction, and I recommend it to anyone who runs and is visiting Barcelona.

Hong Kong, China
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Fantastic way to see the city!!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

One of the highlights of my visit to Barcelona. Agree with previous reviews - it's really a fun and different way to see the city. Great way to combine a great workout and sightseeing with a very knowledgeable, affable and patient running partner. Robin was really patient and stopped to explain different sights along the route (history, significance etc), as well as take plenty of pictures for me.

DO NOT worry, it's not a hard pace at all and there are plenty of stops! I did the 10 km old city tour and it went by really quickly...didn't feel like I ran 10 km. I havent done a run in over a year and it wasn't hard at all. he also brought water for me and helped carry light clothing in his small backpack.

Robin is a great guide and it's amazing he can speak while running. I would totally do this again, very happy with the experience. (DO NOT FORGET to STRETCH before and after though!)

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Yanxylovestotravel
A TripAdvisor Member
“Loved this tour”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

To avoid being redundant, I will say that I strongly agree with all the excellent reviews for this running tour. I will also add how refreshing it was to run freely through the streets of Barcelona instead of the slow paced, socks and sandals traditional tours. Thank you Robin, you did an excellent job showing us and informing us of the history of your beautiful city. It was one of our favorite stops, and we hope to return some day.

Visited May 2014
Portland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Unique & fantastic”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We were in Barcelona last summer (July 2013) and my husband & teenage sons did this--the Montjuic route. It was hot & humid & tough, but they'd do it again in a heartbeat! Great run, great info, great views & photo ops. Robin was fantastic, and this was a highlight of our time in Barcelona. THANK YOU!

Visited July 2013