“Fantastic food and venue.”
Review of L'Auca Restaurant - CLOSED

L'Auca Restaurant
Price range: US$12 - US$37
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Reviewed 29 August 2013

29 of us came to the private dining area of L'Auca for my husbands 40th, and what a fantastic time we all had. The service of the waiters and the hospitality of the Events Manager Barbara was excellent, and the private dining area was lovely and a great venue for our private party. And best of all the food was superb, we could not believe how much buffet was provided, from the cold tapas through to the last course of paella, it was delicious and we look forward to hopefully going back again one day.
Thankyou all so much.

There are newer reviews for L'Auca Restaurant

Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

This is another restaurant in Barcelona, but tree ingredients basic for success are there. We was walking along the street to another restaurant and was lucky to find a free table on the terrace.
The am isn't with candles is very comfortable and staff really friendly.
My wife was a not very fine and they suggest a vegetables dish out of menu, than we appreciate a lot, they cook specially for her.
I ask for a white wine, they let me taste and I didn't like a lot. Then, they come with two bottles more to let me taste different wines to find the wright one for me... Only for a glass of wine... This mean profesionality.
I upload a couple of pics, good food, nice presentation... Sorry...I've forget to take pic if coconut desert, for me, the best of that night.
Very good service from our staff, Barbara and Eva, friendly and kind but profesional.

I suggest improve the infusions and tea menu.

Reviewed 6 May 2013

Starters came out still frozen and had to be sent back, no apology when they came back warm. All food very salty. Also cover charge despite us not touching bread or olives.

Grup F, Gerente at L'Auca Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2013

Dears Sirs,

Thank you for your visit and comments. Our apologies if your experience at our restaurant didn't fit your expectatives. We try hard to improve everyday and your opinion it's important for us.

Hope to see you soon.

Best regards.

Reviewed 1 March 2013 via mobile

Got directed by hotel recommendation. Food was very mediocre. Don't recommend.
Starters not tasty. Main course as well. Good service though.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

Well presented local restaurant with helpful and knowledgable waiting staff.

The menu offers a wide selection and the wine list is inexpensive - even their house wines are very good

Ideal spot for dinner - we enjoyed it