“Good for lunch!”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Reviewed 16 October 2013

A nice, modern restaurant in the Eixample. Good food, decent prices, polite staff who speak English. The lunch menu is an especially good deal!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Where do i start with this review? we stubbled upon this lovely restaurant whilst out for drinks in the area. We was welcomed in to the restaurant by a lovely lady who explained the menu and was not pushy at all. We ordered our food after some confusion and then it arrived and every member of the party i was with said "wow" one other and myself even compared the quality and presentation of the food as that of THE RITZ in London. The tastes and the quality where of such a high standard that i urge anyone who is visiting Barcelona to go to this restaurant its a MUST. I must also mention the red wine, this was also good quietly and was of such a reasonable price at just 14 euros.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Walking up c/Aribau looking for a place to have dinner, I stumbled on this place that I must have passed a hundred times before but never noticed.
There was room outside on the terrace so I was seated there.
I was totally surprised by the way they treated all dishes. You can choose a set menu or à la carte. I had the Swordfish Carpaccio which was very nice. Followed it up by Sea Bass with Pak Choy. For dessert Frozen Vanilla Tart with Whiskey and Coffee Ice Cream. All were very nicely presented on the plate and all looked tasted freshy made the first and main were accompanied by fresh rolls that were straight from the oven.
Service was excellent and the wine was good.
I spent just over € 25,- which I think is very reasonable, including one glass of wine and a cortado.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

29 of us came to the private dining area of L'Auca for my husbands 40th, and what a fantastic time we all had. The service of the waiters and the hospitality of the Events Manager Barbara was excellent, and the private dining area was lovely and a great venue for our private party. And best of all the food was superb, we could not believe how much buffet was provided, from the cold tapas through to the last course of paella, it was delicious and we look forward to hopefully going back again one day.
Thankyou all so much.

Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

This is another restaurant in Barcelona, but tree ingredients basic for success are there. We was walking along the street to another restaurant and was lucky to find a free table on the terrace.
The am isn't with candles is very comfortable and staff really friendly.
My wife was a not very fine and they suggest a vegetables dish out of menu, than we appreciate a lot, they cook specially for her.
I ask for a white wine, they let me taste and I didn't like a lot. Then, they come with two bottles more to let me taste different wines to find the wright one for me... Only for a glass of wine... This mean profesionality.
I upload a couple of pics, good food, nice presentation... Sorry...I've forget to take pic if coconut desert, for me, the best of that night.
Very good service from our staff, Barbara and Eva, friendly and kind but profesional.

I suggest improve the infusions and tea menu.