“the kindness of strangers”
Review of Tickets

Tickets
Ranked #68 of 9,585 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: El Raval
Description: Un original concepto de tapeo en Barcelona, una forma divertida de comer y de entender la vida. ¿Vienes?
charlottesville virginia
“the kindness of strangers”
Reviewed 22 June 2012

after a bustling arrival in Barcelona i was able to check out the Adria and Iglesias' brothers new project - Tickets and 41Degrees. off an avenue in Poble Sec, you can't really prepare yourself for such mastery in such humble settings. the historical theme of tapas and the couturier-styled staff belies the ease and warmth of the staff. the hospitality was what you would expect from such a professional organization, the skills and presentations were fantastic. i loved the casual nature and bustle of the staff and after around 15 courses, went next door to 41 Degrees for some truly special craft cocktails. now i have yet another great place to haunt on my next trip to Barcelona

• Visited May 2012

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing dinner at Tickets!”
Reviewed 19 June 2012

We had a wonderful dinner at Tickets. We hadn't booked and just decided to turn up and see whether we could walk in. Someone didn't turn up for their reservation, so amazingly we got their seats.

The food was incredible, up there as one of the best meals of my life. We had so many different flavours and combinations and everything tasted beautiful. Can't even wait to go there again. The service was awesome also, really really good. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Tickets and anyone wanting to go here that can't get a reservation, just turn up and try your luck! It's worth it, trust me!

Visited June 2012
3 Thank anyad
westford
“Captured yet TWO reservations at Tickets. What an experience”
Reviewed 14 June 2012

I practiced for a week two months in advance, to figure out the reservation on-line system. Bingo, it worked. Off we went to experience the "first" reservation. What a fantastic experience. Everything that arrived at our table had "wow" factor. We decided on letting our waiter choose our courses and we were to tell him when we were getting full so that he could stop with the food and bring 3 or 4 desserts. We started with many fish courses, then moved on to meat courses. in between were interesting and amusing little bits of things to taste. The desserts were amazing. We chose to drink Cava with our meal, which worked out well, they just kept pouring. We had our own waiter who just sort of "stood waiting" and his timing was perfect. I have to say that I've heard so much about this restaurant and I was so excited to be there that my only concern was that it would live up to our expectations. When we were seated and our first glass of Cava arrived, we toasted our good fortune to have a chance to experience a night like this. We weren't disappointed.

The first reservation was for my grown granddaughter and my two daughters, a "girlie" thing. the next reservation was for me and my husband. We were careful not to give away secrets in our conversation so that he could enjoy the surprises. The night before our noontime reservations, we had dinner outside of Barcelona at Cellar can Roca, supposedly the second best restaurant in Spain...it was fantastic. So we get up the next morning and think about our meal at Tickets and I say to my husband...."I don't think I can do this again"...he agreed and we actually cancelled our reservation. Now that I'm back in the US, I regret cancelling, but we just couldn't face more food.

Tickets was outstanding. Already planning a return trip as Barcelona is my new favorite city.

• Visited June 2012
4 Thank westford
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“my best restaurants in the world”
Reviewed 12 June 2012

you don't have to pay a lof of money to have good food and you don't have to wear suit eo eat good food as well !! ticket is the answer enjoy!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Spoow
Santa Barbara, California
“Service was everything”
Reviewed 2 June 2012

The food, as you can imagine was great..but we had the best waitress on the planet!

Visited May 2012