When researching to stay at this hotel, I knew that I definitely wanted a pool (we visited in August so I knew how hot it was going to be!). The NH Rallye was the most reasonably priced hotel and with pretty decent reviews we have it a go. i am glad I did as it was a lovely room!
We had a twin room with a balcony. The view from the balcony wasn't great but it suited my friend as she is a smoker. There was adequate room and closet space, a TV with the basic channels and air conditioning (a must at that time of year!). There was also free wifi, a safe and fresh toiletries. As we are usually out of the room most of the time when we go on city breaks, it really did cater for all of our needs and more. The shower is a highlight and we also had a bath!
The outside pool is small but great for a dip if you come back from a warm day of sightseeing. I can imagine that if the hotel get's really busy that this may get a little packed. It is also worth noting that it is only open during the summer months (May to Sept).
The location may put some people off as it is a 5 minute walk from Les Corts metro stop, which takes about 10-15 minutes to get to Les Ramblas (but if your like us and like to immerse yourself in a culture and way of life, then it really adds to the trip). The only thing is, the metro stations can get really hot during the summer months as it is only the trains that are air conditioned!!!
It is also about 10 minute walk away from Starbucks (my personal favourite!) which is on Diagonal 365. This is also near a tram stop which took us close to Gracia, which is a lovely little place to shop and wander around. I would also recommend visiting Parc Guell as this was a highlight of our trip.
All in all, I would definitely recommend NH Rallye if you are a true city goer and don't mind a little walking/travelling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 106 The NH Barcelona Stadium hotel, is the nearest hotel to FC Barcelona’s stadium and its museum. If you’ve come to see exciting football, there’s no better place to stay. Meanwhile, if you’re here on business, we’re close to Palau de Congressos de Barcelona and Gran Via Area Congress. And from here you’ve got easy access to the airport, as well as the major highways. •10-minute walk from FC Barcelona’s stadium and museum •the Illa Diagonal shopping mall and El Corte Ingles are both nearby •within easy reach of the metro, train and bus The hotel has 106 guestrooms, which are modern, quiet and comfortable. Rooms are stylishly decorated in shades of black and white, with mauve accents. We also have Superior rooms, as well as a large Junior Suite. •bathrooms were recently refurbished •top-floor rooms have city views on one side, and views of FC Barcelona’s stadium on the other •accessible rooms are available In the summer months you can use our rooftop swimming pool. For meals, there’s our modern restaurant, and we also have a cafe. Both serve Mediterranean cuisine made with fresh, seasonal produce. •rooftop pool and terrace •fitness room •room service is available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, NHHotels, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your NH Barcelona Stadium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Rallye Hotel Barcelona
- Nh Rallye Barcelona
- Nh Hotels Barcelona
- NH Barcelona Stadium Catalonia