We have just returned from a four night stay at this small 2-3 star hotel near the Nou Camp Stadium.
We arrived at noon to be told that our room was not ready which was ok since their website does say 3pm check in. We were allowed to leave our luggage in a secure room whilst we explored the surroundings and hopped on the metro to see the Sagrada Familia.
We had booked a basic room and I had emailed the hotel a few days earlier to request a quiet room on a high floor with a full bath. Arriving at our room a few hours later, found this is exactly what we had got. A modern room on the 8th floor, full bathroom, twin beds pushed together with a balcony facing a residential apartment block. Whilst the view was not the best, the room was very quiet, clean and comfortable with choice of pillows, room safe, TV ( One English speaking channel BBC news) kettle and tea / coffee. Free wifi in rooms just ask reception for the password which changes daily.
We did not eat at the hotel, opting to have breakfast at the nearby patisserie which served lovely toasties, freshly baked croissants and coffee for €5
We found the reception staff to be very friendly and even helped us make reservations for restaurants in the city.
The hotel is situated next to the Nou Camp stadium and only 5 mins from Les Corts metro station. Situated on the green line meant it was easy to get into the city and main sights with 15 mins. We bought a T10 ticket which allowed us to travel from the airport to the hotel and travel around the city for €9.90
The only disappointment for us was the fact that the Roof Terrace and Swimming Pool doesn't open until 15th May which was a shame as we were looking forward to chilling and relaxing with a glass of wine on the terrace after a long days of sightseeing.
For the price we paid, the hotel was friendly clean and comfortable and we would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 106 The NH Barcelona Stadium hotel, is the nearest hotel to FC Barcelona’s stadium and its museum. If you’ve come to see exciting football, there’s no better place to stay. Meanwhile, if you’re here on business, we’re close to Palau de Congressos de Barcelona and Gran Via Area Congress. And from here you’ve got easy access to the airport, as well as the major highways. •10-minute walk from FC Barcelona’s stadium and museum •the Illa Diagonal shopping mall and El Corte Ingles are both nearby •within easy reach of the metro, train and bus The hotel has 106 guestrooms, which are modern, quiet and comfortable. Rooms are stylishly decorated in shades of black and white, with mauve accents. We also have Superior rooms, as well as a large Junior Suite. •bathrooms were recently refurbished •top-floor rooms have city views on one side, and views of FC Barcelona’s stadium on the other •accessible rooms are available In the summer months you can use our rooftop swimming pool. For meals, there’s our modern restaurant, and we also have a cafe. Both serve Mediterranean cuisine made with fresh, seasonal produce. •rooftop pool and terrace •fitness room •room service is available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Expedia, Agoda, NHHotels, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your NH Barcelona Stadium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Rallye Hotel Barcelona
- Nh Rallye Barcelona
- Nh Hotels Barcelona
- NH Barcelona Stadium Catalonia