I stayed at the NH Rallye recently for business having previously stayed in an NH hotel while I was on holidays in Barcelona a couple of year ago. The hotel didn't disappoint in terms of amenities. Getting there was rather straight forward --> train from airport to Barcelona Sants and from Sants L3 (green line) metro to Les Corts. From there it was a 5 min walk down the road.
Asked for a room away from main road (kind of a habit now wherever I travel) - room was on 7th floor, very spacious and bathroom very spacious and modern. The room had a mini balcony although site is nothing to write home about as you would expect if you take an inside room. It was facing some apartments where you could see the residents of Barcelona getting on with life. Kind of nice to see overall anyway. The TV could use a few more channels though in English and other languages (well if you can switch it on as the remote tends to play up at times).
Internet was okay - slow as you would expect with free service. There is an option to pay a little extra for fast connection. You have to reset it every 24hrs using vouchers from the reception - free (one voucher per device - I had 3 so you can imagine the night mare!).
The food in the dinning room for breakfast was excellent. While I stuck to cereal and soya milk (the first hotel I have seen that actually has soya milk) and fruits, I saw quite an appetizing variety and was tempted at times to break my morning breakfast routine and eat meats and rolls etc for breakfast. Thankfully my good side prevailed.
Overall liked the hotel, hope you do too.
Did I mention it is only a stone's throw away from Barcelona Football Clup's Camp Nou?! :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 106 The NH Barcelona Stadium hotel, is the nearest hotel to FC Barcelona’s stadium and its museum. If you’ve come to see exciting football, there’s no better place to stay. Meanwhile, if you’re here on business, we’re close to Palau de Congressos de Barcelona and Gran Via Area Congress. And from here you’ve got easy access to the airport, as well as the major highways. •10-minute walk from FC Barcelona’s stadium and museum •the Illa Diagonal shopping mall and El Corte Ingles are both nearby •within easy reach of the metro, train and bus The hotel has 106 guestrooms, which are modern, quiet and comfortable. Rooms are stylishly decorated in shades of black and white, with mauve accents. We also have Superior rooms, as well as a large Junior Suite. •bathrooms were recently refurbished •top-floor rooms have city views on one side, and views of FC Barcelona’s stadium on the other •accessible rooms are available In the summer months you can use our rooftop swimming pool. For meals, there’s our modern restaurant, and we also have a cafe. Both serve Mediterranean cuisine made with fresh, seasonal produce. •rooftop pool and terrace •fitness room •room service is available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), NHHotels and Odigeo so you can book your NH Barcelona Stadium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Rallye Hotel Barcelona
- Nh Rallye Barcelona
- Nh Hotels Barcelona
- NH Barcelona Stadium Catalonia