NH Barcelona Les Corts
Hilton Barcelona(Barcelona)
Hotel Derby(Barcelona)
The Sunset(Barcelona)
View Hotel
Hotel Gran Derby Suites(Barcelona)
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat hotel and staffclose to the city centersants stationminute walknou campnice roomeasy accessclean roomsbeautiful citypublic transportcity breakcafestaxis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 October 2013

The room is the smallest I've ever seen.
I can't sit on the chair to work cause is no space between the bed and the table.
The bathroom is really small, it smells musty and is really noisy.
The bed is really uncomfortable.
This is the third time in this hotel and probably not come back again, I'm in Barcelona often for business.
I'm really dissapointed.

Room Tip: find another hotel for your own health!!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ruben L
Reviewed 7 October 2013

All ok for me with this hotel, My window did not go open so well but overall is my room not big but OK. The hotel is located at a calm location, 6 minutes from the metro. It is nearby the FC Barcelona football stadium, so it s ideal for the fans. Breakfast is basic.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Filip K
Reviewed 25 September 2013

The hotel is located in ag ood place with good metro access.
The corridors and the elevators need some renovations (if possible).
room was OK, breakfast also. The value for money quite good.
Some minor complaints due to lack of basic things like ice during the night which depends on the willingless of the personel (I got ice some times, other people in the reception denied)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
1  Thank Dimitris71
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Calm, comfortable location.
Not crowded, not noisy.
The hotel locates 5 or 6 blocks away from FC Barcelona's stadium and you can see its lighting at the night from the balcony and hear the exciting cheers on the game day.
So the hotel is good for the football fans, and a little bit far from many of Barcelona's landmarks.
We were not football fans but we found that many of hotels near the landmarks were above our budget, so that is why we stayed at this hotel. It was only 15min from hotel to those landmarks via metro/ buses, so there were no problems at all.

Good quality of staff's services.
People at the reception are nice and kind, they speak very fluent English! actually, i was surprised that they speak with American accents, without any Spanish touches.
Staffs at the morning buffet are also very kind. They didn't speak English but understood some.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank lovewonderin
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I stayed here for one night with my husband as we had a meeting close by. It was chosen on location and cost so I won't pretend we expected a high-end hotel, but it just felt a little lacking in the details. The staff were all very polite and helpful but the following things kind of bugged me -
- after we checked in and were freshening up in the bathroom the maid let herself in to deliver a letter to the previous occupant.
- The bed was a double (Queen) rather than the usual 2 x 3ft beds I kind of always expect to find in a European hotel (i.e. two sep beds put together to make a 6ft bed).
- the bed was really soft which meant a lot of roll-together. Luckily I like my husband a lot!
- A personal peeve but no duvet, just sheets and blankets, which annoys me as I find they get caught up, especially with two of you, making for an uncomfortable night.
- The corridors and lift area are just kind of run down looking and unwelcoming.
- Turned the aircon off half way through the night which led to a 'dripping' sound for a while (possibly a long while but I did fall asleep eventually).
- Despite Wi-Fi being advertised as 'free' they charged me €6.60 for 24 hour access!

So although it is an ok hotel I possibly would pick somewhere else if we had to visit the Sants area again. OK for the price I guess.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business