NH Sants Barcelona
EuroPark Hotel(Barcelona)
US$239
US$217
1,479 results
All reviewstrain stationbusiness tripnice hotelsingle roomcleaning servicesmoking roomnou campsuperior roomenjoyed my staycomfortable bedsshort stayminute walkquiet roomlight sleepermini barconvenient locationstayed for nights
Reviewed 8 May 2013

My Young son and I shared a room at the NH Numancia 5th April for 3 nights. I chose the Numancia due to its proximity to the Camp Nou as we were attending a Barcelona game. The hotel was located an easy 15 minute walk to the ground so ideal in that respect. There was a metro station a little over 5 minutes walk so getting too the usual tourist spots was pretty straightforward. The Hotel itself was spotlessly clean, it has free WIFI in every room, the rooms are quite well appointed, and the buffet breakfast had a varied choice and plentiful enough to keep you going for most of the day. On the minus side though I do have to agree Hoorly's point that you can get quite a lot of noise from adjoining rooms , chairs being moved doors being shut and televisions. Without the noise I would have definitely have marked it higher. If I was to attend another game at Camp Nou I would be happy to stay at the Numancia again, but if I were just visiting the tourist spots I would pick a hotel closer to Placa Cataluna

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Robho
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Everything was right at the hotel. Could not fault them for anything.The Check-in was smooth, quick, and done with professionalism. Wifi was offered free of charge without having to ask for it. Credit Card details were taken but not blocked, which was nice. Room, was clean, bathroom design a bit odd, but toiletries were great, water was hot and excellent pressure. Bed a bit on the soft lumpy side, but not a show stopper for me. I booked this hotel for its close vicinity to the Barcelona stadium, and it was a nice 15-20 minute walk. Also the metro station is about a 7-10 minute walk. I would recommend this hotel if you are in Barcelona to attend a game or if you prefer not to stay in Las Ramblas (which is a 15 minute metro ride)

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Hussamuae
Reviewed 2 May 2013 via mobile

Walls are made of paper, you can hear everything happening in surrounding rooms, doors are slamming like bomb explosions... Very noisy hotel. Like everything in city full of tourists - not worth money you are paying.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

Having stayed in many different hotels in Barcelona, i last visited in October 2012 and stayed here. The room as lovely clean and quiet and close to camp nou and plaza espana.

Ths time around the rooms were again fantastically clean but the room itself was very noisy and i struggled to sleep. Probably just the room and maybe should have asked to move . Staff were friendly, wi-fi wasnt working much this time around maybe again just that particular room.

Overall i'd stay there again as it's always well priced and clean and the staff are helpful if you need them. I also like the restaurants on calle numancia and the little cafe on the corner. It's close to the station so you can get everywhere easily.

Also the best thing was when we checked out the receptionists still let us leave our baggage there until we need the train later in the evening so we didn't have to carry them around all day.

Room Tip: Try and get an inner facing room as these are quieter but obviously no view other than the internal staircases
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2013 via mobile

The room was neat and comfortable. There was good service at reception and the restaurant. The staff were able to assist with directions and tours. If is close to the biggest station I Barcelona about 10min walk. there are lots of pubs and cafe open tIll late In walkIng dIstance to the hotel. The bathroom products are really lovely. Great value for money will stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013