Avenida Palace Hotel is in a great location. You can take the airport bus directly to the square near the hotel. You can also pick up the Barcelona Bus Turistic which is the hop-on/hop-off sightseeing bus. Lots of restaurants, tapas bars and shopping within walking distance of the hotel.The Hotel is a grand hotel with comfortable, clean rooms. We could see Gaudi's La Sagrada Familia from our hotel room. Continental breakfast has a variety of things to choose from and is a satisfying blend to fuel your body with energy for the Day's activities. The only criticism I have is that the people working the front desk were not very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Avenida Palace is a classic part of Barcelona. It has been recently refurbished and is blessed by its prime location in the city centre. It offers 151 comfortable, recently refurbished rooms that have retained their classic yet functional décor. The rooms are well-appointed and have en-suite bathrooms as well as a digital ISDN line with modem connection. The "Insolit Barcelona" restaurant is open every day. Room service is available. The hotel boasts 7 function rooms for between 25 and 300 people, all of which have an analogue telephone line for computer connections. Audio-visual and technical equipment is available for clients, and there is a hairdressing and massage service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Avenida Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Husa Avenida Palace Barcelona
- Avenida Palace Barcelona
- Husa Avenida Palace Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Avenida Palace Barcelona, Catalonia