We stayed for 2 nights in June 2014. We had a very large room on the 1st Floor of this lovely hotel. The road noise and train noise was a slight disruption but not too bad considering you are in the middle of a busy city. I had asked for a room on a higher floor when I booked 5 months prior so was a little disappointed that we were not accommodated on a higher floor. This is a gracious old hotel in a fabulous location. Easy access to the main sights of Barcelona. The staff were reasonably helpful but I would not rate the service as very high. Overall this was good value in a wonderful location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Avenida Palace is a classic part of Barcelona. It has been recently refurbished and is blessed by its prime location in the city centre. It offers 151 comfortable, recently refurbished rooms that have retained their classic yet functional décor. The rooms are well-appointed and have en-suite bathrooms as well as a digital ISDN line with modem connection. The "Insolit Barcelona" restaurant is open every day. Room service is available. The hotel boasts 7 function rooms for between 25 and 300 people, all of which have an analogue telephone line for computer connections. Audio-visual and technical equipment is available for clients, and there is a hairdressing and massage service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Avenida Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Husa Avenida Palace Barcelona
- Avenida Palace Barcelona
- Husa Avenida Palace Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Avenida Palace Barcelona, Catalonia