just back from a 4 night stay at the avenida, it was just right, very clean, smelled lovely, staff very pleasant, with the exeption of the breakfast crew, perfect position 5 mins walk from the ramblas, and the medieval areas, very near to the gaudi houses and the glam shopping on passaige de gracia.. i did have the forsight to e mail a request for a front facing room, after reading an earlier report, they gave us a junior suite!it wes lovely, as was our stay here..enjoy! i should mention that if you want something going on then you wont find it here, but then youve got barcelona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Avenida Palace is a classic part of Barcelona. It has been recently refurbished and is blessed by its prime location in the city centre. It offers 151 comfortable, recently refurbished rooms that have retained their classic yet functional décor. The rooms are well-appointed and have en-suite bathrooms as well as a digital ISDN line with modem connection. The "Insolit Barcelona" restaurant is open every day. Room service is available. The hotel boasts 7 function rooms for between 25 and 300 people, all of which have an analogue telephone line for computer connections. Audio-visual and technical equipment is available for clients, and there is a hairdressing and massage service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Avenida Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Husa Avenida Palace Barcelona
- Avenida Palace Barcelona
- Husa Avenida Palace Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Avenida Palace Barcelona, Catalonia