US$223
US$157
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

US$227
US$139
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

Hotel Claris(Barcelona)
US$119
US$207
US$178
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

US$190
US$169
  • Beachfront
Hotel Jazz(Barcelona)
US$193
US$169
Official Website
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

B-Hotel(Barcelona)
US$175
US$139
Agoda.com
US$210
US$174
1,710 results
All reviewslas ramblasbeautiful hotelside streetrooftop barsant pauliceu metro stationdeluxe roomperfect locationplunge poolmini barla boqueriagothic quarterrooms are smalltop floorstayed here for nightstapasstreet noise
Reviewed 26 January 2014

What a gorgeous hotel. I got a great price on Expedia, couldn't match it when I wanted to extend. The room is not huge but has lovely high ceilings. I opened the doors to the Juliet balcony overlooking the back streets of Barcelona, stunning vista. The room is very modern as is the bathroom. Bed was very comfortable. Free mini bar was a nice touch, some juice, water and chocolate. Great location, really close to La Rambla, my point of reference when getting around. Reception staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
6  Thank Redjazz68
Nuria B, Director General at Hotel Espana, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing Hotel España for your stay in our city and for sharing your experience with us and other visitors.
I also would like to thank you for your very nice words to us. We work very hard for the satisfaction of our guests and it is very rewarding to know we made you enjoy.

Looking forward to welcoming you back at Hotel España in the near future. Cordially yours.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I was traveled a lot in very much countries and I can compare the level of a Hotel. So I want to say this hotel is perfect: very good service, contemporary and cozy rooms and interior overall, staff is helpful and attentive. They use nice cosmetics and their toilet room is very comfortable (they have separate shower and toilet doors). This nice hotel is situated in a center of Barcelona and it is very comfortable for tourists. There is peaceful and not loudly at nights here. I have spend wonderful time there and I really want to return.

Room Tip: We have chosen deluxe rooms- they are really perfect and it is worth to pay for them!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank EvgeniyaBajenova
Nuria B, Director General at Hotel Espana, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Dear Evgeniya,
First of all I would like to thank you for choosing Hotel España for your recent stay in our city and for taking the time to share your experinece with us and other visitors.
I also thank you for your very nice words to us, to our facilities, location and staff. We work very hard for the satisfaction of our guests and it is very rewarding to know we made you enjoy. Your comments are highly appreciated!

Looking forward to welcoming you personally at Hotel España in the very near future. My kindest regards.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Beautiful room and concept, with obviously a lot of thought from the interior design point of view. Staff were fantastic. Internet was fast. The location is very close to the metro station. Will definitely recommend the hotel and come again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Andy L

Dear Andy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments following your stay at Hotel España.
I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed our hospitality and service. Thank you also for recommending us!!

Looking forward to welcoming back again in the very near future. Kind regards,

Reviewed 14 January 2014

The location is really good. Just minutes away from the metro station. The reception is friendly and helpful. They allowed us to store our luggages for 9 days without any charges. Free wifi. The pizza from room service is tasty.
The decorations are very exquisite. The room was pretty small and there was hardly any space to walk after the 2 luggages were opened. They provided toiletries from Rituals. Good quality.
Bad thing is that there isn't a kettle in the room and when I wanted hot water, I had to call room service and they would bring just a small pot. We had 2 rooms and the funny thing was that in 1 of the rooms, the room card had to be placed horizontally in the slot before the hot water in the bathroom will run. (??)
Breakfast was gd. Customers dining at the restaurant enjoyed 10% off if they stay at the hotel.
Overall, enjoyed my stay there. It's worth the money.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank cocojen
Nuria B, Director General at Hotel Espana, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your kind comments following your stay at Hotel España.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed our hospitality and service.
I am please to inform you that, thanks to our guests suggestions, we have added free kettle service in our superior rooms. We take very seriously our guests comments.

I really do hope that you can join us once again in the near future. Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 January 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights in January with my boyfriend, it's a Beautiful hotel with very helpful staff & in a great location to everything, I would definitely return here. The only thing they could add is coffee in the room

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank newcDerry
Nuria B, Director General at Hotel Espana, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen Hotel España for your recent trip to Barcelona.
I am happy to know that the hotel and its services have fulfilled your expectations. I highly appreciate to have your feedback and your proposal about having coffe in the room. I will take into consideration also for standar rooms. Deluxe rooms, junior suite and suite have coffee machine and I highly recommend this type of rooms for long stays. They worth it!

I look forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel very soon. My best regards.