“Definetely come back”

Ranked #3,130 of 10,475 Restaurants in Barcelona
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Poblenou
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Good pasta, quick serving, reasonable prices(pasta +wine around 20eu), better then most on rambla poblenou.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Stumbled across this place not knowing what to expect. Menu out front looked good and not bad prices so took a gamble and were pleasantly surprised. Good service, meals came out fast and were tasty. We had meat croquettes, chicken treats, half a hamburger and hummus and pita bread between two plus two glasses of wine. Walked out stuffed and cost 25€ plus service. Most tapas are between 5-6€ and house wine like 2€ so not bad. The only negative would be the atmosphere.. If they dimmed the lights a little it would make the place more intimate and ditched the annoying music channel blasting on the tv... It doesn't work! But overall I think it's cheap and good tasting!

Reviewed 16 January 2014

As a business traveller , someone from the office brought me there on the Sunday night. The beer was good and we ordered some tapas. Most of them were OK. The squid rings were good and most of the other tapas we ordered were good as well. This was a fare trade so we decided to go back the next night. Since our formula was a good choice, we decided to do the same principle. Tapas with beer but we selected new items. To make a long story short, we were served raw chicken and realized this only after eating a couple of pieces. We did what we had to do and left the restaurant urgently. It might be a cook lack of knowledge but
I will never go back to put my life in danger with a risk of food poisonning. Sadly I can't give a good rating based on my experience.

2  Thank Sylvain E
Reviewed 31 December 2013

We were in Barcelona for a cruise and spent a couple nights in a hotel. we went to the Biennal because they were offering a special , two 3 course meals for 10 euros each. Although no one spoke English , the waiter figured out what we wanted. It was really good, I had the fish and potatoes plus dessert, and my wife had the spaghetti dinner. with wine the bill came to 21 euros. Naturally this is not the usual price but the food was really good and if we get back to Barcelona this will definitely be on our list.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

We enjoyed the Veg Tapas options on offer here. Nachos was topped with a unusual but tasty salsa. Aubergine tartare served with tomato bread was excellent. Plus usual tapas options for vegetarians - peppers, patata Bravas etc.

Service was great and it was evident that the restaurant is popular with the locals.