“BCN Events and Crawl - terrible customer service”

Bcn Events and Crawls
Ranked #204 of 793 Nightlife in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are a Barcelona Leading Stag & Hen do Company Our main goal is to take away all the pressure that comes with organising such events or weekends for large groups and make things as easy as possible for you. We are based in Barcelona, we are professionals at what we do, we are here to help you get it right and to make your weekend in Barcelona as comfortable and as memorable as possible. Some of our more popular events, activities and tours are our Cocktail Making Class with Class, Butler in the Buff event, Spanish Cooking Master Class, Salsa Dance Class, Dinner and Strip Show, Private Yacht Hire, Private Catamaran Hire, Private Strip Striptease Show and many other amazing activities to choose from our ever growing portfolio.
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Just a quick review regarding BCN Events and Crawls.

I booked a couple of activities through them for my friends hen-weekend. the BBQ booze cruise on the Saturday was great....no complaints there - however on the first night one of the activities didn't materialise. The meal was lovely but we'd booked our friend a surprise stripper who didn't turn up - we also weren't on the guestlist for the club we were supposed to get free entry to.

How this was dealt with was unacceptable and following our return I complained about it in order to get a refund for that part of the booking however to date received no satisfactory response from the person who organised this for us or your admin team. I've been pushed from pillar to post and my complaint has just been met with excuses and no acceptance of responsibility or offer tot resolve the situation; despite me having evidence we have not received the service we paid for!

In fact I have been completely ignored since the last contact I received from BCN admin team on 22nd October; despite sending several chasing emails since!

I understand things go wrong sometimes; but the customer service we've received since has been appalling. One night of the hendo weekend was ruined because of this and the bride was in tears! It was a shame as the boat cruise was great!!

Just wanted to put a review up as although I'm sure their events and activites organised are usually great, but when things go wrong, they are unable to resolve it satisfactorily and in fact their customer service is apalling and downright disrespectful!

7  Thank ScattyT
"ice bar"
"other companies"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 1 October 2013

After much debate on where to hold my sisters hen party as i was chief bridesmaid i decided to hit Barcelona as the group was diverse in age..the older ladies of the group could go shopping, sightseeing while the younger group of girls could party till the early morning. I found BCN on the internet and i have to say they were fab from beginning to end. They organised everything for us all for the price of €20 per person, they recommended a great place to stay, places to eat and introduced us to plenty of bars..the sightseeing idea for the older ladies went completely out the window..they partied just as hard as the rest of us. All in all my sister had the most amazing time as did all her hens. Cant recommend Bcn events enough, they truly went out of their way to accommodate everyone and would defo use them again :)

1  Thank Caitriona_11
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Myself and group of friends first went on the VIP pub crawl which was well worth 20euro! We described the type of pubs and clubs that we liked and BCN Events were able to tailor the night so that we would have a brilliant time! We could have went to a few pubs and clubs ourselves but found that by using BCN Events we were able to meet more people and were not dissapointed. We also went on the shipwreck'd boat party which is not to be missed!! Without a doubt the best part of my holiday! It lasted for three hours, got us free VIP into a club that night and the music had a little of everything for everyone! Would definately recommend BCN Events for anyone going to Barcelona with their friends!

1  Thank Laura R
Reviewed 1 October 2013

If you are either a small or a big group this is the place to go. See some bars meet some awesome people and party all night long.

1  Thank wes01
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Having the daunting task of finding things to do for 12 lads on a stag do is by far no best mans favourite moment of being chosen to honour the groom, but with the helpfulness and understanding karl gave from BCN Events it felt like a walk in the park! I only contacted these guys for go karting but came away with a great deal on paint balling too, not to mention a beast of a steak for each of us at only 20 notes! Didn't try the crawl but was provided with mint tickets for razzmatazz on the friday which was a great night. The karting was outdoor on 400cc karts and defiantly worth every penny.

got a trip planned for april next year and will be calling karl just to see what happen on the seen,
great shout!