“Best tour ever!”
Review of Good Barcelona

Good Barcelona
Ranked #78 of 613 Tours in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: Bike tours everyday at 11.30 am from Placa Reial. Free walking tours available every day! Look for yellow shirts or umbrellas, and email for any questions or clearer directions.
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We had a great time with our tour guide Bill which showed us great historical spots and gave us detailed explanations about every place we visited. We also did a tapas and flamenco tour where we had the chance to taste excellent food and got to visit secret gem restaurants. The price for both tours was very reasonable. Couldn't ask for more! Thanks Bill for being such an awesome guide and leaving us with amazing memories of this wonderful city!

4  Thank Thina S

Reviewed 15 July 2014

My 2 friends & I recently went to Barcelona, and started the trip off with a bike tour with Good Barcelona. The group ended up being just the 3 of us and our guide Ben, who was wicked. We saw all the sights and had a blast biking through such a beautiful city. Stopped for a refreshment part-way through and then cruised along the boardwalk in the hot June sun, it was definitely a high point on our trip. Would recommend the company to anyone!

4  Thank Steph4567
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Green Bikes offers a fun and phenomenal service to those who seek the thrill of discovering the history and landmarks of Barcelona. The price was very reasonable for a near-2 hr guided tour and is a great option for medium sized groups (5-10 people). Our tour guide was Casey, who cleverly added her own unique twist on how to deliver the history of Barcelona to the group. She led the group at a nice pace through the curvy streets to make sure we all stayed together. At the conclusion of the tour, I felt like I gained a solid foundation of the history and layout of Barcelona. I strongly recommend giving Green Bikes Barcelona Tours a visit if you are in the area. And be sure to ask for Casey!

2  Thank David Y
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I heard about Good Barcelona's bike tours from a friend who was visiting. They said it was really relaxing and fun and a great way to see the city over a couple hours and some drinks. I always recommend it to friends and family when they come visit me and want a good way to spend an afternoon while I'm at work and they always come back to me with how fun the guides were and how they had an awesome time. So thank you Good Barcelona for always showing my friends a good time in my city!

3  Thank Kate B
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Casey was our tour guide and she was great. We had a small group and there were some sights we had already seen so she adjusted the route for us to take us to new places. How great is that? Plus she really knew her stuff and could answer any questions that we had. Bike tours are a great way to see the city cause you can cover so much ground in a much shorter amount of time than if you're walking. It is much more relaxing too. So I very much recommend Bike Tours, and specifically good Barcelona. Casey showed us an awesome time!

3  Thank William A