“Good idea .....”

and up
Priority Access: Barcelona Sagrada Familia Tour
Ranked #85 of 545 Tours in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: Barcelona City Tour is the 'Hop on & Hop off' service of this Spanish city. Our service offers you two routes to get to know and explore Barcelona from our bus but also letting you go on and off as many times as you wish to go all over the city on your own. Admire the architectural beauty of Sagrada Familia, a work by the great Antoni Gaudi and symbol of Barcelona; go for a walk at Park Guell that joins nature and designs; contemplate La Pedrera and la Casa Batllo, two Modernist jewels at Passeig de Gracia; go all over the labyrinthine streets of Barrio Gotico; fall in love with Montjuic Mountain and Palau Nacional, amongst others. Enjoy Barcelona with us!
Herts
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Good idea .....”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

if you are in Barcelona for a limited time. We had 2 days in Barcelona and purchased the 2 day ticket to give us as much freedom as possible.The stops are regular, the commentary clear if somewhat repetitive,the view from the top deck gives a great perspective on the city. We took advantage of hopping on and off at the places of interest to us. The buses run until 8pm ish and we used our ticket to go out in the evening as our destination was across the city from our hotel. We felt it was good value, not too much hanging around for buses but they were very full, especially on the top deck understandably so be prepared to be separated from friends. I can imagine it would be tougher to get a seat in the summer when the demand for top deck seats will be higher, no way round this though apart from waiting for the next bus which unless you get on at stop 1 will still be full. All in all i would recommend as a method to get an overview of the attractions and choose which ones you want to return and spend more time at. Both routes were interesting, showing the diverse nature of the cityscape.

Visited May 2014

• Turkish first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Great way to see all of Barcelona”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We took the bus all around the city. This bus has two routes that will take you to two different areas in the city. It is a hop on hop off tour that drops you off in front of destinations. Great tour provider that I would recommend to any tourist that wants to visit Barcelona.

England, United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Never thought I would like this, but I loved it!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Went to Barcelona with my 12 year old, who wanted to explore but did not want to walk as much as I did! So we opted for this bus tour, excellent value for money and a brilliant itinerary - enabling you to get on and off as much as you like - frequent pick ups and just a great way of seeing all parts of the city. A must do!

Visited April 2014
BCNCityTour, Customer Service at Barcelona City Tour, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to read your comment. Hope to see you soon.
Stafford, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great way to see Barcelona”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I had a few hours spare in Barcelona and decided to get Barcelona City Tours a go. They have two routes which are about 2 hours long each and you can hop on and off at any of the spots.

I only had time to get off at a couple of spots so it was a good way for me to get to see the beautiful city of Barcelona in the time I had. Buses were frequent (I think the posters said every 7-15 minutes) so you don't have to wait to long to get back on the bus.

The bus provides commentary in multiple languages, including english. In response to an earlier comment where someone said they played adverts during the commentary: I didn't hear any adverts at all.

I thought €30 was a bit expensive but if you have time to make the best out of the tour it would be well worth it.

Visited May 2014
Manchester
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Have done better bus tours”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I always try to do a bus tour when arriving in a new city as it is a good way to get your bearings and get a feel for the place quickly. We bought 2 day tickets and did one route on the first night and the second one the following day. The second route was quite long and the commentary became quite repetitive. As this was pre recorded there were several occasions when the commentary was in the wrong place, I guess due to traffic being heavier/lighter than normal. We missed one of our planned stops due to lack of warning. The buses were regular and did provide an opportunity to see some of the sites that were further out.

1 Thank LohManchester