“Excellent”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Waitstaff
Bucharest, Romania
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

I discover this place just 2 streets away from my rented apartment in Barcelona. During my 7 days stay in this wonderful city, Domo was a place where I felt like home. The food is excellent, the atmosphere wonderful and for the stuff I have not enough words to describe them. They are warm, nice and very prompt. The prices are also reasonable and if you'll choose "the menu of the day" you will eat excellent at a very reasonable price. For me Domo Lounge Bar was an excellent place to relax and to spent some time in a pleasant atmosphere and to have a very good meal in the same time. If I will come back in Barcelona, Domo is a place I wont miss for sure.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Patricelia

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Discovered this family orientated restaurant during our 5 day stay in Barcelona. Great food. We had mains and desserts, washed down with an acceptable cava. ....all for under 100 euros. Needless to say we visited twice!!!!!

1 Thank David S