“5 days in barcelona”

Ranked #188 of 521 Hotels in Barcelona
tlv
“5 days in barcelona”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

nice hotel. close to pl catalunya (5 mins walk). close to metro station.close to airport bus station. small but very clean room. good service. looby small but clean. over all very good location and price. (aroun 100 euro per night)

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
GrupoReginaHoteles, Director General at Hotel Regina Barcelona, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your comment about the Regina Hotel Barcelona.

We are all glad to know that you enjoyed your stay.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me in case you decide to visit Barcelona in the future.

Hotel Regina

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Munich
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Just got back from a lovely 3 night stay here! The location is perfect for getting around and seeing all the sights. The room we had on the first night had a small issue and when my partner raised his concerns at reception they immediately handled the problem and upgraded us to a superior room as an apology! Excellent customer service and I would stay there again!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Corinna,

Thank you for your post about your stay in the Regina Hotel Barcelona.

I am glad to read your experience in our hotel and to see that the incident you had was sort it out successfully by our team.

It will be a pleasure for us to accommodate you again in the future.

My e-mail is mbanon@grhoteles.com do not hesitate to contact me for anything you may need.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 18 December 2013

We really enjoyed our 4 nights stay in Regina. Great location, nice room for the quadruple room, great reception service ...all ready to help with extra information. Got our Tickets for Barcelona soccer match upon our arrival. And most of all, special mentioned to Jose Gavira for being so helpful, kind, diligent in helping my wife to find our missing iPad mini which we left in our hotel room after checking out and arranged to courier to our next destination in Paris. He also assured us that he will call the hotel in Paris to make sure the iPad is delivered safely and if not, send it back to Regina!!! What a service!!

We have already sent the hotel photos to our relatives and will plan to stay in Hotel Regina, in our next trip to Barcelona!

Room Tip: There is a Chinese restaurant just 10-steps from the hotel entrance! Singaporeans who need some Asia...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Felix C
Dear Felix,

We do not have words to say how much we appreciate your opinion about your stay and about our staff.

I will congratulate the team with your kind comments.

It will be my pleasure to assist you with the reservation if you come back.

Best wishes,

Braintree, Massachusetts
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Stayed here for one night, rooms are of a very good standard, I was on the 5th floor which I was told had been renovated. The bar etc was very nice and the staff very helpful.
The location is ideal for a weekend trip which I will be doing in future.
Price seemed good value given the standard of the hotel and location right in the middle of the city.
Breakfast was included in the price, a little basic as it was self service buffet, but idea give the price etc more than acceptable.

Room Tip: I would try for as higher floor as possible, as I would expect it could be a little noisy during bus...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank David A
Dear David,

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay in the Regina Hotel Barcelona.

I really appreciate you comments about our hotel. We will be pleased to accommodate you in the future.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me at mbanon@grhoteles.com if you decide to visit Barcelona in the future.

Yours sincerely,

Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Excellent location. 100 feet from plaza catalonia and drop off point for Airport bus means no need to takea cab. Very clean. Free wifi. Nice staff. I definitely will stay here again. Pricey but reasonable for what it is.. . . . .

• Stayed November 2013
2 Thank Chris D
GrupoReginaHoteles, Director General at Hotel Regina Barcelona, responded to this review, 29 November 2013
Dear Sir,

I would like to thank you for your opinion about the location and your stay in the Regina Hotel.

It would be my pleasure to manage your reservation if you decide to come to Barcelona again.

Do not hesitate to contact me at mbanon@grhoteles.com .

nyc
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Traveling yearly to new destinations, I find that the defining factor in determining which hotel we will book is the location. The Regina Hotel has a fabulous location, just 1 block from the Placa de Catalunya and very close ( 2- 3 blocks) to las Ramblas. One can take the inexpensive Aerobus from El Prat Airport and walk less than 2 blocks to the Regina. From the Regina one can easily walk to Gaudi's Casa Batllo, La Pedrera, or Sagrada Familia. Easy walk to Bario Gotico as well. The hotel has small rooms which we found to be true in many European cities. The room was spotless, the bathroom a bit more spacious, the hotel staff helpful, and the lobby area conducive to sitting or using the free computers in the business center. all in all we would definitely rebook the Regina if we ever find ourselves in Barcelona again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank subeem
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your post about the Regina Hotel.

I am pleased to inform you that we also have superior rooms. They are bigger than the standards and a little bit more expensive.

We will be pleased to accommodate you again if you come to Barcelona in the future.

Do not hesitate to contact me to make the reservation at mbanon@grhoteles.com.

Kind regards,

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Hotel is close to everything. Aerobus, metro stations and bus stops are just a few minutes away. I like the hard wood floor in the room, better than the carpeted floor - dirty and dusty. I wish they have a completely enclosed shower stall. Hotel staff were nice, but weren't that helpful - when we asked for certain information it seemed we knew more than they did.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 12Susan12
Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for you post about your stay in the Regina Hotel. I really appreciate your feedback.

Our staff is trained to do the best to help our guests even though they do not know the information. I apologize for any inconvenience caused. I will investigate what it could happen and I will see with the Front Desk Manager what we can do to improve our service.

We hope to accommodate you in the future again.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me at mbanon@grhoteles.com if you decide to visit Barcelona again.

Kind regards,