Circa 1905
Hotel Murmuri Barcelona(Barcelona)
Alma Barcelona(Barcelona)
Gallery Hotel(Barcelona)
  • Pool
All reviewsb bla pedrerafirst floorboutique hotelyogurtrooms are largeliving roomhalf blocknespresso machinetea and coffee making facilitiescontinental breakfastsmall hotelhome away from homethe location is perfectpublic transportmetro stationterrace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Loved this small friendly hotel, my preference is for the small friendlier, characteristic hotel rather than a big multinational anyday. could not fault this hotel. Really liked the area, this was my third trip to the city and have previously stopped in barcelonetta and near place de catalunya, however different situation, stopped in apartments with young children. I really liked this area and when I come back I will stop at this hotel. It was immaculately clean, the staff were very helpful, the rooms were cool calm and quiet a large comfy bed, powerful shower, I had a bath in my room, which as a shower person who never uses her own bath, used this one every evening after walking all day. Perfect . Free water , a kettle different teas, and an espresso machine available in a little kitchen for free all day every day. Lovely to get a coffee and sit on the balcony. Wonderful . Breakfast ( fruit yoghurt juices, bread ham eggs, croissant etc buffet style. I did see some people packing themselves up for the day, sorry did not understand this when there is so much wonderful tapas in the city. I just had the bare minimum to last until lunch time!! The only little problem I had with this hotel was finding it, but once that was sorted it was perfect. Thank you

Reviewed 5 June 2014

This hotel was not only beautiful but in a great location to Metro,(subway) and other historic sites.
We really enjoyed the breakfast and felt it saved time in the morning. Food selection was varied and plentiful. Our terrace overlooked a restaurants outdoor space and looked like a lovely place to have dinner. The linens were all very clean and good quality. Maria was just wonderful at helping make our stay comfortable. We were able to send our boarding passes to their email and have them print them out for us. Overall I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank teresa_11_2012
Reviewed 31 May 2014

A very nice hotel. 20 min walk from sagrada, 20 min from barri gothic, 5 min from casa batilo and 2 min from la pedera ! Thank you for the nespresso coffee machine and the endless supply of water. Not that cheap but I think most things in Barcelona are expensive . Lovely young helpful female staff at reception !

Reviewed 27 May 2014

What a wonderful little gem in Barcelona. We stayed here for four nights before our cruise out of Barcelona and we felt so at home. The staff could not have been more helpful. The rooms are generous in size and the bed is very comfortable. The breakfasts are fantastic and the food is always fresh and of a very high quality. We felt we could really come back and relax after a busy day out. Definitely will stay here again. The hotel is also very central and is close to the metro and good shopping and restaurants.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is a gorgeous boutique hotel with beautifully decorated rooms. We had a room with a balcony overlooking a back courtyard which was very pretty with a romantic feel. The staff were lovely and the breakfast great. The location is also fantastic, right in the city centre very close to the Metro or train which runs to/from the airport. A hidden gem! Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2014