We stay in hilton hotels around the world and this would have to be our worst experience so far. We are gold hhonors members and are always upgraded and given access to the executive lounges but in this case we were treated like trespassers in the executive lounge and told that it is only for diamond members since they were overbooked. I looked around and there was not one single person in the lounge that was "overcrowded". I was having trouble making an international phone call so I went to the front desk to help me out. The manager refused to dial it on his phone and kept repeating to dial the same way I had been calling. After check out I was charged almost $20 for those calls that did not go through. The maids never restocked the shampoo and soap and I had to wait 30 minutes (after calling them twice) just to get that to my room so I could take a shower. The rooms were so tiny, but I guess that is standard for europe. This hotel does not treat it's loyal customers well and the executive lounge was continuously empty the entire time despite them claiming the hotel is so overcrowded. I will never stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Easy access to the most fabulous jewels and architectural treasures of the city. Dive into our neighborhood, a full cultural array, from art to luxury shopping and the Camp Nou, home to FC Barcelona Soccer Team. Whether here on business, for a meeting or taking a leisurely break, enjoy a wealth of premium amenities, warm hospitality and its location. Just 15 minutes from Barcelona International Airport and from Sants Central Train Station in five. Walk for just five minutes to reach the Maria Cristina underground station or take a bus from in front of the hotel. Both options provide easy access to explore the many attractions of Barcelona and the city centre. Wake up in a stylish and contemporary guest room, featuring high speed internet access and city views. Take care of business at the desk, or listen music with the new iHome player. Upgrade to an Executive room and enjoy all of amenities found in our standard guest rooms, together with exclusive access to the Executive Lounge, offering complimentary continental breakfast and evening drinks. Savour a taste of Catalonia, choosing from a tempting menu inspired by the culinary traditions of Barcelona at the Restaurant Mosaic or meet with friends over cocktails and tapas at The Vibe Bar & Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Hilton International Barcelona
- Barcelona Hilton International
- Hilton Barcelona Catalonia