I went there for a congress from 20 - 24 Oct and have wonder trip. The hotel is situated conveniently near to the congress centre and a few big shopping arcade, e.g. the el cortes ingles barcelona etc and close to Metro and tram station. Not to mention a Vodafone shop which you can have a sim card for you stay. Close the airport, cost around 31 Euro from there by taxi.
The room is good and clean with efficient room cleaning and services.
Business centre down in the lobby has free wifi for guest which is adequate for me to check my email.
Front desk staff are good and well informed. Helpful and very friendly. English is no problem here and certainly the minor staff are not very good at spoken English but is excusable.
Room rate is not cheap but you get what you paid for. I saw my friends' hotel in down town with far more expensive rooms but very very dirty and cramped.
I will recommend my friends to stay in Hilton when they have conference next time in Barcelona.
BTW it is not near to the La Rambla area, which is a plus for me because it is quieter. It is not difficult to go there because the hotel is next to the exact line 3 Metro line station. No change of train is required.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Easy access to the most fabulous jewels and architectural treasures of the city. Dive into our neighborhood, a full cultural array, from art to luxury shopping and the Camp Nou, home to FC Barcelona Soccer Team. Whether here on business, for a meeting or taking a leisurely break, enjoy a wealth of premium amenities, warm hospitality and its location. Just 15 minutes from Barcelona International Airport and from Sants Central Train Station in five. Walk for just five minutes to reach the Maria Cristina underground station or take a bus from in front of the hotel. Both options provide easy access to explore the many attractions of Barcelona and the city centre. Wake up in a stylish and contemporary guest room, featuring high speed internet access and city views. Take care of business at the desk, or listen music with the new iHome player. Upgrade to an Executive room and enjoy all of amenities found in our standard guest rooms, together with exclusive access to the Executive Lounge, offering complimentary continental breakfast and evening drinks. Savour a taste of Catalonia, choosing from a tempting menu inspired by the culinary traditions of Barcelona at the Restaurant Mosaic or meet with friends over cocktails and tapas at The Vibe Bar & Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Hilton International Barcelona
- Barcelona Hilton International
- Hilton Barcelona Catalonia