The rooms are ugly. The floors are severely damaged. The staff is useless. They do not clean the rooms properly. They forgot to replace our glasses. They left our window open. Please see my pics. The location is not great but its near a subway. The staff will try and sell you packages for tourist traps. i.e. the Dali museum packages were 75 euros a person. If you take a local train and pay admission its only 32 euros($12 to get in $20 for the train ticket)
They try and sell you tourist bus packages which are way overpriced. Save time and money and get tickets at the local metro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The EuroHotel Diagonal Port is in the Poble Nou district of Barcelona, 50 meters from the beach of Mar Bella. It overlooks the Mediterranean Sea. EuroHotel Diagonal Port rooms are spacious and comfortable, current design, air conditioning, satellite TV, fridge and Internet access. In our Restaurant Alacena you will enjoy the exquisite Mediterranean cuisine and also you can enjoy an extensive breakfast buffet. Do not forget to ask for our Terrace where you will enjoy our drinks menu. EuroHotel Diagonal Port is located in the financial and business area of 22 just 10 minutes from Barcelona Convention Center and shopping areas. EuroHotel Diagonal Port is connected to the rest of the city by subway and bus just 5 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Superbreak UK, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Euro Hotel Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafaelhoteles Diagonal Port Barcelona
- Rafaelhoteles Diagonal Port Hotel Barcelona
- Euro Hotel Barcelona Catalonia