Stayed there for 2 nights.
Friendly and helpful staff, good breakfasts, wi-fi, spacious and bright rooms. It was nice coming back to rest after long day.
The hotel located a bit far from the city center (30-40 minutes walking), but it makes the price lower. Close to metro, so it's not that problematic in the end.
Will fit all sorts of trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Totally renewed in 2004, the hotel is situated in Avenida Meridiana, with easy access to any part of the city due to the proximity to Aragon Street one main streets of Barcelona, and Rondas witch will help you to get shortly to the Metropolitan Area. The Hotel Atenas is provided of an outdoor swimming pool and a solarium situated in the upper part of the hotel where you will enjoy a brilliant panoramic view of Barcelona. It also has a SPA with Turquish Bath and jacuzzi and a gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, Agoda, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Catalonia Atenas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Atenas Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Atenas
- Catalonia Atenas Hotel Barcelona