We stayed here for 2 nights. Clean, modern rooms. Decent location although a bit hard to find as it is up a hill and not on a main road. We didn't spend much time in the hotel but I would certainly stay here again. Not central Barcelona but easily a cheap cab ride home or metro ride. Comfy beds and a good place to sleep. Breakfast was excellent too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Park Putxet, built in 1975 and renovated in 2001, is located in the quiet residential area of Putxet, very near Balmes Street and Ronda General Mitre, a very convenient access road to any part of Barcelona. In addition, the hotel is located near Guell Park, an emblem of the city and a masterpiece by Antoni Gaudi. The hotel has 1 suite and 140 rooms, and almost all of them have a view, many with a balcony or a terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Catalonia Park Putxet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Park Putxet Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Park Putxet
- Catalonia Park Putxet Hotel Barcelona