This hotel is well off the beaten track and VERY hard to find! It took three days before I worked out how to avoid getting lost between the Metro stations and the hotel, and the streets are o very steep hills. If you take a wrong turning, you must go back down and start again. There are no signs from commercial streets to the hotel. The staff were OK, and my room was quiet. The room service was very poor, with dirty towels that has been left for replacement exactly where I had left them in the evening. No bottle of drinking water was left in my room, and dirty glasses were left uncleaned. In future I will stick to the much noisier Atenas, where staff are excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Park Putxet, built in 1975 and renovated in 2001, is located in the quiet residential area of Putxet, very near Balmes Street and Ronda General Mitre, a very convenient access road to any part of Barcelona. In addition, the hotel is located near Guell Park, an emblem of the city and a masterpiece by Antoni Gaudi. The hotel has 1 suite and 140 rooms, and almost all of them have a view, many with a balcony or a terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Catalonia Park Putxet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Park Putxet Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Park Putxet
- Catalonia Park Putxet Hotel Barcelona