3,170 results
All reviews sants station rooftop bar main station sun loungers nou camp top floor around the corner reception staff city break third floor tourist bus small pool las ramblas sagrada familia balcony airport tarragona
Reviewed 16 January 2014

This is big and very busy hotel at the heart of Barcelona. I chose it because of its excellent location right next to the train station with a fast access to the airport. I bet most people do...

It really serves the purpose.

Date of stay: September 2013
3  Thank John O
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I spent 2 nights at Expo Hotel Barcelona to attend a meeting. The location is very convenient at 2 minutes from the Sants station, but located on a quiet street. The room I got was large with a private balcony and walk-in closet. The furniture is a little old, but everything was very clean. The staff was very welcoming.

Date of stay: January 2014
2  Thank mapgin
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I just was one day in the hotel, but was perfect. My room very clean and comfortable, all what i asked was there when i arrived, the staff is very friendly and almost everybody speaks english and always try to help you. The service is wonderful. I just missed fresh milk for my cereals in the breakfast buffet.

Solo estuve un día en el hotel, pero fue perfecto. Mi habitación super limpia y cómoda, todo lo que había solicitdo estaba ahí al momento de mi llegada, el personal es muy amigable y casi todos hablan inglés e intentan ayudarte. El servicio maravilloso. Solo me hizo falta la leche fresca para mis cereales en el buffet de desayuno.

Date of stay: January 2014
1  Thank onSHOPPING
Reviewed 8 January 2014

This hotel was recommended by my Spanish friend to me and my boyfriend. We stayed at the hotel a week before Christmas and thoroughly enjoyed it. It is in a convenient location, next to the Sants train station which connects straight from the airport and is a 2 minute walk to the hotel. It is next door to two metros which was very handy! The hotel itself was very clean, modern and friendly. On arrival the receptionist was very welcoming, gave us a map and she mentioned we can come to the reception for all kinds of information about Barcelona like good places to eat out. We had a double superior room, which was very spacious with a big balcony, didn't have any problems with the room. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I would come back again.

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank c-pets89
MartaExpo, Director General at Expo Hotel Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2014

Dear GillianT,

We would like to thank you for sharing your comments with rest of the tripadvisor users.

We are very pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay in Expo Hotel Barcelona.

We definitely are looking forward to welcoming you again in our hotel.

King regards,

Marta Roca
Directora General

Reviewed 5 January 2014

We visited this hotel for my 40th birthday back in September and have just got round to writing a review. The room was large, modern and clean and we had a great balcony view overlooking the park. Breakfast was excellent and was accommodating for everyone's taste. The staff were extremely helpful and welcoming, making frequent recommendations of places to go, which ended up being the highlights of our trip. The hotel is well located for the airport (direct train available) and for the station and underground, as well as the (highly recommended) tour buses. As a nice touch for my birthday, the staff left us a selection of cakes and drinks, which was above and beyond what was expected and very much appreciated. Barcelona is a fabulous city with a lot to offer and she we return, we will stay at the Expo again.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a balcony overlooking the park.
Date of stay: September 2013