We only stay in Marriott Hotels, if possible and I thought this one was a better location than the other in Barcelona. And...I was right. Very close to many attractions and we walked to Las Ramblas from the hotel on our first day there.
We stay with Marriott points and were upgraded to a lovely suite. Great bed...as always in a Marriott. Lovely room with a great view.
The bar and lounge was comfortable and inviting and we also had some quick meals there. Good food.
Staff was helpful and friendly and there was a concierge on duty for travel/sightseeing questions.
A great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renaissance Barcelona Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the city and just steps away from Paseo de Gracia shopping district and Plaza Cataluña. The hotel is also just minutes away from famous cultural and historical sites such as Las Ramblas and Sagrada Familia, but also surrounded by many little hidden treasured away from the main stream tourist attractions.This ultimate full-service lifestyle hotel offers 211 contemporary guestrooms. The hotel features 7 meeting rooms with almost 500 m2 ideal for corporate meeting and social gathering, and also the outside venue “La Terrassa” with breathtaking views over Barcelona ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Barcelona Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ac Diplomatic Hotel Barcelona
- Renaissance Barcelona Hotel Catalonia