The rooms are spacious and the free bottled water is a nice touch. As with all Renaissance hotels the service was first class and the food in the restaurant excellent.
We were there for a week for business meetings and I would hold future events at this hotel if the opportunity arose. It is a small walk from Las Ramblas but there are many excellent restaurants and attractions very close.
The Terrace bar on the 8th floor is a great location for a relaxing drink.
There is also a well stock gym where a decent work out is possible.
On the whole a very positive experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renaissance Barcelona Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the city and just steps away from Paseo de Gracia shopping district and Plaza Cataluña. The hotel is also just minutes away from famous cultural and historical sites such as Las Ramblas and Sagrada Familia, but also surrounded by many little hidden treasured away from the main stream tourist attractions.This ultimate full-service lifestyle hotel offers 211 contemporary guestrooms. The hotel features 7 meeting rooms with almost 500 m2 ideal for corporate meeting and social gathering, and also the outside venue “La Terrassa” with breathtaking views over Barcelona ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Renaissance Barcelona Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ac Diplomatic Hotel Barcelona
- Renaissance Barcelona Hotel Catalonia