We stayed only one night at the Renaissance Barcelona but wish it could have been many more. The service throughout the hotel was outstanding even though it was a very busy day & night there. The location was perfect for sight seeing and for getting a flavor for the city. Our room had great amenities, plus it was comfortable, clean, and well-appointed. The roof top lounge was not open during our stay, but it was available for relaxing in the sunshine and enjoying the view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renaissance Barcelona Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the city and just steps away from Paseo de Gracia shopping district and Plaza Cataluña. The hotel is also just minutes away from famous cultural and historical sites such as Las Ramblas and Sagrada Familia, but also surrounded by many little hidden treasured away from the main stream tourist attractions.This ultimate full-service lifestyle hotel offers 211 contemporary guestrooms. The hotel features 7 meeting rooms with almost 500 m2 ideal for corporate meeting and social gathering, and also the outside venue “La Terrassa” with breathtaking views over Barcelona ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Barcelona Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ac Diplomatic Hotel Barcelona
- Renaissance Barcelona Hotel Catalonia