Really felt like a queen at this hotel. We were well taken care of from the moment we walked in. The staff was friendly to us and we felt very welcome. Their bar area was very enjoyable. Drinks were well made and they served us olives that were to die for! Breakfast was well done also. Much variety. However, the restaurant area was somewhat small. The room was a good size and very comfortable. Service was impeccable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renaissance Barcelona Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the city and just steps away from Paseo de Gracia shopping district and Plaza Cataluña. The hotel is also just minutes away from famous cultural and historical sites such as Las Ramblas and Sagrada Familia, but also surrounded by many little hidden treasured away from the main stream tourist attractions.This ultimate full-service lifestyle hotel offers 211 contemporary guestrooms. The hotel features 7 meeting rooms with almost 500 m2 ideal for corporate meeting and social gathering, and also the outside venue “La Terrassa” with breathtaking views over Barcelona ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Renaissance Barcelona Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ac Diplomatic Hotel Barcelona
- Renaissance Barcelona Hotel Catalonia