US$247
Derby Hotels
US$221
US$122
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

Free cancellation until 31/07
B-Hotel(Barcelona)
US$204
US$185
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
US$153
US$135
  • Restaurant
Hotel Arts Barcelona(Barcelona)
US$574
US$547
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$652/night.

1,317 results
All reviewsfree bottled waterminute walkdiagonal metro stationnice hoteldouble windowsthe free mini barlas ramblasfacing the streetthree starroom keyfamily roomrooms were very cleande graciapublic transportfour nightswalked everywherehop on hop
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Room was clean and location was good. The front desk staff need to more customer service skills as everyone I ran in to came off as very standoffish and aloof. I was afraid to approach them to ask any questions because they seemed so involved with themselves. The one time I did ask for some direction, I was given a very curt reply. Overall, I would look for another hotel if you are going.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelCondadoManager, Gerente at Condado Hotel Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you for visiting our city.
Meanwhile...I would just say: please read a review in this same forum dated July 17th talking about & describing our Front Dest staff (which have been many times congratulated in this same forum). You gave my colleagues at FD only one chance. There are 9 people at FD. I can see some of them are better managing our property management system, some of them are better indicating directions, some of them are excellent in customer service....It is difficult to me understand you judge all our 9 people at FD when you gave them only 1 chance.
I hope you had a great stay in our city.
Best, Ignacio Casellas

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Positive experience. A little pricy. Recommend a rental car, taxi or bicycle to get around. (A really, really long walk to the beach for wimps). We eventually moved to a less expensive hotel closer to the water and rented bikes near the water. Everywhere the food was great. Bring water (wine, cheese & baguette) in your small backpack. Lots of people...watch your wallet and valuables. Really nice hotel...pay for a great breakfast$.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

My young adult daughter and I stayed here for 4 nights to explore Barcelona before a great bike trip with Creative Catalonia.We then returned for one more night 10 days later and it was like coming home to family!!!
The rooms are quiet with great double paned windows. We were on the 6th floor facing the street and I am a very poor sleeper.With ear plugs in, the street noise was barely audible until 7 am when the mopeds were operating- time to get up and explore this wonderful city by then anyways.
The staff are very professional, helpful and go out of their way with their clients. Treat them with respect and a smile and the staff will reciprocate. Their manners are much more formal than in North America, but please don't misunderstand this as being "cold"- that is not the case.
I like hot herbal tea before bed, so although there is not those facilities in the room( very common in Europe), I went to the front desk staff each night with my tea bag and travel cup, and they were more than happy to prepare this for me in their breakfast room.
We always felt safe in the neighbourhood, and the staff are quick to observe the comings and goings at the front door as far as clients that are entering.
The water bottles on each floor were a godsend as it was 35C for several of those days.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Many thanks Manitoba girls for so lovely words and excellent description about how the Front Desk guys are in our house. Muchas gracias!!! Ignacio Casellas

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Condado for 4 nights. Overall the we stayed in was spacious and clean with plenty of wardrobe space.
Our room was back of the hotel, which meant it was nice and quiet. However the windows looked out into an external shaft so had no view and little sunlight.
The lighting in the room itself was a little dim but I guess it could be classed as subdued, and there is no fridge, iron or kettle in the rooms. There is a safe, hair dryer and tv and good wifi.
On each floor there is a small fridge with small bottles of water and in the lobby there are 2 computers with a printer to be able print out tickets etc..
Breakfast at the hotel is continental style with sausages,bacon and scrambled egg, costs 12 Euro (there are lots of coffee shops and cafes less than 5 min walk from the hotel).
The area is about a 15min walk to the Diagonale or Gracia metro stations. However this is a much more relaxed part of Barcelona. Nice bars and restaurants only a short walk. The Meatpacking Bistro around the corner is really nice. Over the road there is a big food supermarket.
Taxi from the airport was around 35 Euro.
I would definitely recommend the hotel if you don't want to be in the very hustle and bustle part of Barcelona and don't mind a 15min amble to the nearest metro stop or hop-on-hop-off bus stop. (Of which we tried the Bus Turistic and had very few problems ).
Also as was replied to a previous review... do ask for a light key for your room

1  Thank Prady
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Lovely hotel. Quite central about 15 minutes walk to Diagonal metro station. Quiet and clean. No tea /coffee making facilities but there is room service. Breakfast but no evening meal. But plenty of restaurants nearby.