US$223
US$229
US$124
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$174
Hotel Arts Barcelona(Barcelona)
US$501
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$637/night.

1,316 results
All reviewsfree bottled waterminute walkdiagonal metro stationnice hoteldouble windowsthe free mini bararound the cornerlas ramblasfacing the streetthree starroom keyfamily roomrooms were very cleande graciapublic transportfour nightswalked everywhere
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Hotel was well presented and modern in the reception area.

We found the rooms to be quite dark and had trouble getting the air con on and hairdryer was very poor. The room itself was in need of painting with marks on the walls.

The fridge in the hallway had free bottles of water however it wasn't very well stocked. When we called reception to enquire as we were thirsty after travelling they said to go down to the kitchen to get some. We were given one small bottle and told we could buy some more from the vending machine despite being told it would be provided.

Overall the location of the hotel was fine for sightseeing and diagonal metro station was about a 15 min walk away which wasn't too bad.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank K4yl
Reviewed 28 July 2017

The Condado is a three star hotel but in my experience it should be four star. There is nothing to complain about, staff were courteous and helpful even to us non Spanish speakers. Rooms were clean and bigger than I thought I was going to get. Breakfast was good as well, everything you need for continental and cooked. Breakfast was updated by staff all the time and I have to compliment the gent who looked after the breakfast as he never stopped cleaning tables and keeping the food at the breakfast table up to date. Also the reception was very clean and had fresh iced water for anyone to use. The bonus for us was the unlimited supply of bottled water in fridges on all floors. All I can say is thank you for a good stay, and thank you to the staff member who found my money belt.

Room Tip: Close to Avinguda Diagonal which is handy buses and metro. Also walking distance of tourist attractions.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stewarthislop
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Room was clean and location was good. The front desk staff need to more customer service skills as everyone I ran in to came off as very standoffish and aloof. I was afraid to approach them to ask any questions because they seemed so involved with themselves. The one time I did ask for some direction, I was given a very curt reply. Overall, I would look for another hotel if you are going.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelCondadoManager, Gerente at Condado Hotel Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you for visiting our city.
Meanwhile...I would just say: please read a review in this same forum dated July 17th talking about & describing our Front Dest staff (which have been many times congratulated in this same forum). You gave my colleagues at FD only one chance. There are 9 people at FD. I can see some of them are better managing our property management system, some of them are better indicating directions, some of them are excellent in customer service....It is difficult to me understand you judge all our 9 people at FD when you gave them only 1 chance.
I hope you had a great stay in our city.
Best, Ignacio Casellas

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Positive experience. A little pricy. Recommend a rental car, taxi or bicycle to get around. (A really, really long walk to the beach for wimps). We eventually moved to a less expensive hotel closer to the water and rented bikes near the water. Everywhere the food was great. Bring water (wine, cheese & baguette) in your small backpack. Lots of people...watch your wallet and valuables. Really nice hotel...pay for a great breakfast$.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2017

My young adult daughter and I stayed here for 4 nights to explore Barcelona before a great bike trip with Creative Catalonia.We then returned for one more night 10 days later and it was like coming home to family!!!
The rooms are quiet with great double paned windows. We were on the 6th floor facing the street and I am a very poor sleeper.With ear plugs in, the street noise was barely audible until 7 am when the mopeds were operating- time to get up and explore this wonderful city by then anyways.
The staff are very professional, helpful and go out of their way with their clients. Treat them with respect and a smile and the staff will reciprocate. Their manners are much more formal than in North America, but please don't misunderstand this as being "cold"- that is not the case.
I like hot herbal tea before bed, so although there is not those facilities in the room( very common in Europe), I went to the front desk staff each night with my tea bag and travel cup, and they were more than happy to prepare this for me in their breakfast room.
We always felt safe in the neighbourhood, and the staff are quick to observe the comings and goings at the front door as far as clients that are entering.
The water bottles on each floor were a godsend as it was 35C for several of those days.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Many thanks Manitoba girls for so lovely words and excellent description about how the Front Desk guys are in our house. Muchas gracias!!! Ignacio Casellas