Great value hotel in the older part of the city. Cheaper rooms are at the front right on the main road and are small and noisy. Spend a little more for a quiet stay. Highlight is breakfast which is probably the best I've had anywhere in the world!
Be aware that the hotel has recently changed name and some taxi drivers dont know where it is! Take the address with you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Sagrada Familia (formerly known as Catalonia Aragon) is situated on one of the most important streets in Barcelona, Calle Aragon, only a few metres from La Sagrada Familia. This hotel with swimming pool and free Wi-Fi is perfect for those who want to move around this vibrant Mediterranean city with ease and enjoy all it has to offer in tourism, gastronomy and culture. The hotel also offers a fitness room with free access to all customers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Catalonia Sagrada Familia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Aragon Barcelona
- Catalonia Aragon Hotel
- Hotel Catalonia Sagrada Familia Barcelona