Great about the hotel:
- great location (only approx. 150 meters from the metro stop)
- the staff is very friendly and professional
- it has a swimmingpool
- food in the hotel's restaurant was very delicious (had some salad there)
- rooms are "renovated" and the kingsize beds are nice
- the hotel is clean and kind of cute in it's own way
Not too great about the hotel:
- although it has a swimming pool it's not a rooftop pool. It's in the second floor and the sunlight doesn't reach the pool area until near noon. And the swimmingpool is very tiny.
- altough the rooms have had some facelift the renovation's been done in a rush (or with very little money) and you can see that in the room. Rooms are so tiny that it's hard to open your suitcase there. The bathroom hasn't had a renovation touch since the 1970's but it's okay though.
Still would recommend this. It's not luxurious but neither is the cost. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Sagrada Familia (formerly known as Catalonia Aragon) is situated on one of the most important streets in Barcelona, Calle Aragon, only a few metres from La Sagrada Familia. This hotel with swimming pool and free Wi-Fi is perfect for those who want to move around this vibrant Mediterranean city with ease and enjoy all it has to offer in tourism, gastronomy and culture. The hotel also offers a fitness room with free access to all customers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Catalonia Sagrada Familia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Aragon Barcelona
- Catalonia Aragon Hotel
- Hotel Catalonia Sagrada Familia Barcelona