This is a comfortable hotel with pleasant rooms, helpful staff and a good breakfast buffet. The hotel is conveniently located for sightseeing, with several 'Modernista' buildings within easy walking distance and the 'Sagrada Familia' and Placa de Catalunya not far away.'Diagonal' Metro station and bus stops are close by. There are plenty of shops and restaurants in the area.
The only drawback is that the hotel is sometimes full of noisy coach parties!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Corcega is situated in the neuralgic centre of the modernist route of Barcelona, it surrounded by the best buildings built by architects such as Gaudi, Domenech i Muntanter, etc. It is nearby the crossing between Av. Diagonal and Paseo de Gracia, the best commercial, services and business area. Opened in 2001, the hotel offers 77 rooms and 2 suites. All the rooms are fully equipped corresponding to a hotel in this category. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Catalonia La Pedrera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia La Pedrera Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Corcega
- Catalonia Corcega Barcelona
- Catalonia La Pedrera Barcelona