I don't know if it was bad luck, or bad room, but my room smelled horrible (a mix of old and sweat), and despite leaving opening the window for hours it didn't go away. Furthermore the hotel is pretty old and despite some attempts to refurbish it, the signs it's an old hotel are still there. The only positives are the location and the breakfast, which is up to NH standards (which are good), but given that Spain has plenty of good hotel chains (and NH as well has much better hotels than this one) this hotel is not worth the price. To add to that, it took me 10 mins to check out as the 2 people at the front desk were clearly overworked and had to answer phones all the time. Not going again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hesperia Presidente hotel made an impressive addition to the Barcelona skyline when it opened its doors in 1964. Located in the geographical heart of the city, it’s still a significant landmark, with easy access to the city’s business district, shops, restaurants, nightlife and tourist attractions – including the Paseo de Gracia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Agoda, NHHotels, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hesperia Presidente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Presidente Barcelona, Catalonia
- Hesperia Presidente Hotel Barcelona