Hotel is clean and semi-central. It is close to bus station and 10 min walk from metro station. It is very clean and the staff is helpful. We had a problem with the room in what regards the noise coming from a pipe and they changed our room immediately. The staff speaks English very good. We didn't have breakfast so I cannot tell anything about it. The room was big enough but the bed was not a matrimonial one as we requested in the booking. 2 beds were joined together. The biggest minus about this hotel is the fact that the rooms are not sound proof so you can hear noises from the other rooms. They have good Wi-Fi connection in some rooms, you should ask for a room with high signal when you check in.
All in all good experience. I would recommend this place as a safe bet even if is not impressive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hesperia Presidente hotel made an impressive addition to the Barcelona skyline when it opened its doors in 1964. Located in the geographical heart of the city, it’s still a significant landmark, with easy access to the city’s business district, shops, restaurants, nightlife and tourist attractions – including the Paseo de Gracia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, LoveHolidays, NHHotels, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hesperia Presidente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Presidente Barcelona, Catalonia
- Hesperia Presidente Hotel Barcelona