Been traveling around Europe and have stayed at 10 hotels. I've experience every range from amazing to mediocre at best... This one ranks towards the bottom. The location is not great as its far from the center of it all and the metro does not go there. The staff was nice enough, the roof top pool was beautiful and the rooms, while being very nicely sized, are in serious need of a redo. The bed was awful and everything was very outdated, floor molding peeling off/arm on the chair falling off...if they raised their prices 5-10 euros more a night it would pay for itself and the feeling/impression would be vastly different. Whoever designed the front of the hotel needs to redo the rooms from top to bottom and it would totally change their vibe 100%.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Suite hotel was built in 1986 and was renovated in 2002. The hotel offers its guests a peaceful and calm atmosphere. It is located in upper Barcelona, near Guell Park, the Science Museum and prestigious medical centres such as Clinica Teknon, Clinica Sant Jordi, Dexeus and Barraquer. The hotel has 4 rooms at our clients' disposal for any kind of meeting, conference or banquet, as well as a restaurant and parking facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Catalonia Barcelona 505 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Suite Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Suite
- Hotel Catalonia Barcelona 505