This hotel of the "Catalonia" group is located in the higher part of the city, in calle Muntaner, very close to the crossing with Ronda General Mitre.It's nice and clean,perfect for a business trip,my room was very big,with a big bathroom with jacuzzi bath and separated shower,free and good speed wifi internet,very quiet because was on the 6th floor.Rooms on the higher floors are better because the street is full of traffic,specially in the morning.Continental breakfast is very good with plenty of food and beverages and there is a cool roof top swimmin pool, even though very tiny.The only problem is that there is no metro close to the hotel,only FGC at 8 minutes on foot,and buses are not very frequent.It's not in the city center,so I will certainly go back to this hotel for a business trip but probably I would choose a more central hotel for tourism.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Suite hotel was built in 1986 and was renovated in 2002. The hotel offers its guests a peaceful and calm atmosphere. It is located in upper Barcelona, near Guell Park, the Science Museum and prestigious medical centres such as Clinica Teknon, Clinica Sant Jordi, Dexeus and Barraquer. The hotel has 4 rooms at our clients' disposal for any kind of meeting, conference or banquet, as well as a restaurant and parking facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Catalonia Barcelona 505 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Suite Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Suite
- Hotel Catalonia Barcelona 505