I'm at this hotel right now. It's the middle of the night. This is my 5th night here and it was really good until yesterday, when a coach full of idiots turned up. They party and fight in the hallways all night long, and so far the hotel staff have shown no interest in making them shut up! When I complained, nothing was done. I've heard several other customers asking the party to keep it down, many with sleeping children. But still it continues.
It's a real pity because I'd have written a good review otherwise. I like the location, my room is clean and tidy, and I've had no trouble with the wifi. I haven't eaten here but the good always smells pretty good!
My only other comment is that we were promised when we booked that large valuable items that didn't fit in the safe could be stored downstairs. It even says this on some of the paperwork in our room! Yet when we asked for this service we were refused and told it isn't possible!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Suite hotel was built in 1986 and was renovated in 2002. The hotel offers its guests a peaceful and calm atmosphere. It is located in upper Barcelona, near Guell Park, the Science Museum and prestigious medical centres such as Clinica Teknon, Clinica Sant Jordi, Dexeus and Barraquer. The hotel has 4 rooms at our clients' disposal for any kind of meeting, conference or banquet, as well as a restaurant and parking facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Catalonia Barcelona 505 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Suite Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Suite
- Hotel Catalonia Barcelona 505