Inaccessible, no where near the metro. All local shops are closed or about to close.
Joke of a pool. You could probably get 4 and a half people in there comfortably. When its open.
Get something closer to the center of town. Unfair representation of barcelona, dont let it ruin your visit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Suite hotel was built in 1986 and was renovated in 2002. The hotel offers its guests a peaceful and calm atmosphere. It is located in upper Barcelona, near Guell Park, the Science Museum and prestigious medical centres such as Clinica Teknon, Clinica Sant Jordi, Dexeus and Barraquer. The hotel has 4 rooms at our clients' disposal for any kind of meeting, conference or banquet, as well as a restaurant and parking facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Catalonia Barcelona 505 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Suite Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Suite
- Hotel Catalonia Barcelona 505