Stayed here for five nights and the design got to me in the end. Rather dark and brown.
But the rooms are clean, staff are helpful and breakfast ok.
If you get a room facing the street. Don´t worry. There´s two levels of sound proofed glass. I slept like a baby during my stay.
Plenty of good restaurants and bars in the area. You´ll also be within walking distance of good shopping and several sites.
Free WIFI throughout the hotel. Always a good thing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly Gran Hotel Catalonia. This hotel is located on the modernist route next to Paseo de Gracia. It is surrounded by the most beautiful modernist architecture and the most representative buildings of the work by Gaudí. Its location in the centre of Barcelona means that you are walking distance from the best commercial area and can enjoy the intense atmosphere of this Mediterranean city.Our most prized feature is our quality service. Organise your family celebrations and business meetings in one of our 5 meeting rooms, which have a capacity for morethan 400 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Southall Travel, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Catalonia Diagonal Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Diagonal Centro Hotel Barcelona
- Catalonia Gran Hotel
- Catalonia Diagonal Centro Barcelona