The best thing about this hotel was the friendly staff. The location is good, with both a metro stop and bus stop within a block, and in the neighborhood of La Pedrera. My room was small, even though I had written twice asking for a spacious room, but it was very clean and new looking. It had a nice back view of the courtyards and the pool, and was amazingly quiet at night. They did not provide coffee or tea in the room. Their breakfast was included in the price, and was decent: fresh eggs, meats, cheeses, fresh orange juice, fruit, breads, cereals, yogurt. One of the drawbacks was that the staff didn't help with tickets; instead, you'll be sent to their computer. They usually didn't know the answers to questions. But it's more than decent; I wouldn't mind staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly Gran Hotel Catalonia. This hotel is located on the modernist route next to Paseo de Gracia. It is surrounded by the most beautiful modernist architecture and the most representative buildings of the work by Gaudí. Its location in the centre of Barcelona means that you are walking distance from the best commercial area and can enjoy the intense atmosphere of this Mediterranean city.Our most prized feature is our quality service. Organise your family celebrations and business meetings in one of our 5 meeting rooms, which have a capacity for morethan 400 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalonia Diagonal Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Diagonal Centro Hotel Barcelona
- Catalonia Gran Hotel
- Catalonia Diagonal Centro Barcelona