We didn't expect this but the whole Hotel is actually only suites. We ended up with a flat of about 50 square meter, a giant king size plus bed, a kitchen and a bathtub. Total for this 3 rooms + parking (crazy expensive in Barcelona) about 340€ for 5 nights, 67€ per night. Regarding the location (10 minutes by tramway), the quality of the service (3 stars hotel) and the actual appartment we got, that's a pretty good deal. On the other hand, and to be perfectionist, I'd say that the flat smelled like cold tobacco which is unpleasant at first but it vanishes after a while when the AC's on or the windows are open. Also, even if you're on the edge of Barcelona, you're in a residential part which means that you don't have much to do downstairs. There's a big mall at 5 minutes by walking if you wanna cook. Otherwise in 10 minutes by tram you're downtown. It's worth saying that the tram stop at 2am, so you're left with taxis. And last but not the least, the wifi is terribly slow!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hesperia San Joan Suites is located at the northern end of Avenida Diagonal in Barcelona, giving guests fast and easy access to the city's business and shopping areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hesperia Sant Joan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Sant Joan Hotel Barcelona
- Hesperia Sant Joan Barcelona, Catalonia