We were there from 4~9 July .at the first we faced with a nice girl as a reception ,but anfortunatly due to long distance to the city centre and getting crowded metro, we have lost our passport in subway(stolen),then when we wanted another reception ,look like old woman ,to scan police report to mail for embassy ,she told us that it would be charged 2.5 euro and also never ask us about our situation .
But at the check out time again the nice girl help us to print our booked ticket to get Madrid to go embassy.
1-Far away from city centre and get tired to go and back city centre about 1 hour.
2-cheap behavior with customers same as business company.
3- to visit Barcelona city as 24 h live city ,the hotel should be near city centre to avoid getting tired in come back to hotel.
3- some of reception have unlikely behavior.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hesperia San Joan Suites is located at the northern end of Avenida Diagonal in Barcelona, giving guests fast and easy access to the city's business and shopping areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hesperia Sant Joan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Sant Joan Hotel Barcelona
- Hesperia Sant Joan Barcelona, Catalonia