This is a basic 3 or 4 star hotel. Nothing great about it. However, it serves the purpose for delegates attending the Barcelona conference centre. It is a pleasant 10 minute walk from the hotel.
The rooms are clean, and tidy. Free internet (via a cable present in the room).
The staff were very helpful (did a fair amount of photocopying for me free of charge). So for a short business trip, a decent hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Barcelona del Mar hotel, formerly known as the Hesperia Del Mar, puts you footsteps from both the beach and Barcelona's seafront business district. Five minutes more will get you to the CCIB congress center. And the city center is just 4 stops away on the metro. - 2-minute walk to the beach - close to the CCIB congress center - 10-minute metro ride to the city center Our 84 rooms are airy and modern, with sleek hardwood floors and LCD TVs in each. All are decorated in contemporary Mediterranean colors and some of the rooms from the 3rd-floor upwards get glorious views out to sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your NH Hesperia Barcelona del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Del Mar Barcelona
- Hesperia Del Mar Hotel Barcelona
- NH Hesperia Barcelona Del Mar Catalonia