It was clean and effective.We were given a briefing at reception of all we needed to know,a small map of the local area and a larger map.It is a 10 to 15 min walk to the metro.It seems more of a business sort of hotel but it was fine for my son and I to stay for two nights.Just would have liked to be a little more central.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Barcelona del Mar hotel, formerly known as the Hesperia Del Mar, puts you footsteps from both the beach and Barcelona's seafront business district. Five minutes more will get you to the CCIB congress center. And the city center is just 4 stops away on the metro. - 2-minute walk to the beach - close to the CCIB congress center - 10-minute metro ride to the city center Our 84 rooms are airy and modern, with sleek hardwood floors and LCD TVs in each. All are decorated in contemporary Mediterranean colors and some of the rooms from the 3rd-floor upwards get glorious views out to sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , NHHotels, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your NH Hesperia Barcelona del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Del Mar Barcelona
- Hesperia Del Mar Hotel Barcelona
- NH Hesperia Barcelona Del Mar Catalonia