1,087 results
All reviews selva de mar metro station minute walk quiet area tour bus sight seeing central barcelona hop on hop la rambla visit barcelona euros city taxi convention comb sauna stops
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Bad air-conditioner with limited cooling effect at rooms on the 1'th floor. Ask for an upgrade to any of the top floor if you stay here. Restaurant at the hotel that was good. Tidy and clean rooms. Okay service but quite slow. No problem to leave our luggage all day in storage when we checked out. No problem to prolonging the checkout for an hour or two. Helpful while we where asking for a new hotels in town - free use of computers with internet in well air-conditened reception

Very close to lively beach full of sun chairs and parasols, drinks, loud music and dancing spanish people. Located a bit away from city center. A ride to town costs 10-15 euro (it was to hot and far to walk).

The hotel is suitable for those who seek to come away from the city plus with shopping and tourist, and instead spend all your days at the close by miles long beach.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Therese T
BestHotelscities, Gerente at Hotel Front Maritim, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Therese, thank you for posting your review. Glad to hear that in general you liked our hotel and facilities. I can assure you that all steps will be taken to address the points that weren't so good. Let us know in advance about your arrival and I will allocate you a different room to make sure your stay is perfect. Best Regards, Mari Carmen Soriano.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

rooms are very dark and looking directly to the street. Gym close down early, poor breakfast and very run down athmosphere. Stayed one night for business visit and could not bear one more if I had to... locationwise its good , I went for a good jog around the beach and back and around the hotel sort of 15 k and that was the best thing I remember from teh time I stayed there. It almost made me forget how bad the hotel was.

Room Tip: no idea whether there is any good room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank DORDubai

Dear visitor, I am sorry to hear that our hotel was not to your liking. We take your comments into consideration and I will speak to my staff to make any necessary changes. Best Regards,
Directora
Hotel Front Maritim

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Terrible service! And the staff did not like tourists. They gave great service to the Spanish guests, but they were extremely unhelpful and grumpy towards foreigners. We were not able to reach roomservice, and when we went down to order breakfast at 11a.m, the kitchen staff did not bother to make us some, even though it closed at 12! The staff at the reception did not bother to call the taxi company when someone in our group left a cellphone in a cab. It is far from the centrum of Barcelona as well, and the cleaning lady stole cash that we had left inside a bag in our bathroom. Oh yes, and the rooms don't have minibars..

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Norskturis
Pascual M, Gerente at Hotel Front Maritim, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for your time. First of all we want to offer our apologies for the bad experience you had. We are working for more than 12 years and we always have tourist from everywhere around the word, and we are very happy proud. We like to treat them all with respect, kindness and we always offer the best service to them. The breakfast is working from 7.00 am until 10.30 and room service from 7.00am until 23.00 pm. We provide the service with no exception. Personally, I called to Taxi Company to report a forgotten cell phone. Please, contact us in order to clarify if this report I made, was for you cell phone. About the money and the mention to the cleaning room service, we always recommend making a report at the nearest police station. Otherwise is inaccurate to point out any person. We do have minibars in some rooms, is only necessary to ask for one at the check in. Thank you once more for your time.

Directora
Hotel Front Maritim

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Hotel staff very rude - were told to order a taxi through them and when I asked for a taxi they told me to stand on the curb and wave down a taxi. Buffet breakfast was appalling - uncooked eggs and a poor excuse for bacon/sausage - totally inedible. The card holder in order for the lights to work did not stay in so therefore had to hold it in place with a plaster. Air con did not blow out any cold air. Images showed that there was a pool and there was no pool in sight - false advertisement. The bed was 2 double beds pushed together which made it extremely uncomfortable.

Really unhappy with my stay in such a beautiful country. I would not recommend staying here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
mcsoriano, Gerente at Hotel Front Maritim, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear Hannah, First of all, I would like to thank you for your time and effort leaving your review. I must admit it is quite an unpleasant experience reading that your expectations have not been fulfilled. I really hope we could have served you and your friends in a better way. From my part I will try to do my best to ensure that such incidents do not repeat in the future by speaking to our staff members first. Also, we will take your advises into account for improving our overall services. Best Regards, Mari Carmen Soriano Directora Best Maritim

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights inorder to go to the Moto GP. We thoroughly enjoyed our time in Barcelona and would definitely use this hotel again. The rooms were clean as were the bathrooms. A useful toiletries pack was provided. We used the hotel's carpark for our hire car and also ate breakfast at the hotel on 2 mornings and enjoyed a breakfast buffet with plenty of choice.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Many thanks for your positive review. It´s a great pleasure to read that our hotel was a nice stop during your travel. Hoping to see you next time you are in Barcelona.
Best Regards,