I recently stayed at Condes De Barcelona with my brother for a week. Two Hotels as one, the room key can be used for both hotels. i.e Two pools (one on each hotel roof). The Staff are excellent and very friendly. No problems with the room what so ever, cleaned every morning with friendly cleaners. Roof top pool on either Hotels are rather small but still satisfactory, get there early for a bed! Large Terrace bar area is perfect for a late night drink, although extremely over priced. The area around the hotel is beautiful, surrounded by designer shops and cute tasty cafes. Some reviews seem to be complaining about the noise from the cars outside but you should consider that the hotel is based in central Barcelona, not the country side, expected. Easy and close transport links, taxi's always around. I recommend the Barcelona Card if you're looking into travelling around a bit. The Barcelona card gives you access to all transport links except taxis and saves you a lot of money for 5 days.
Guests are asked to check out of their rooms at 12pm which is easy. The Hotel also offers free reception Wi-Fi.
A Perfect place for family and couples, stylish and modern.
Sites to see: The Fountains, Olympic Village, Water Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOTEL CONDES DE BARCELONA 4* is ideally located in a magnificent corner on Paseo de Gracia, in the heart of modernist Barcelona, opposite to the famous building "La Pedrera" of Gaudi, a few minutes from Plaza Catalunya and the historic city center. The hotel is housed in a former esplendid 19th century building, enlarged and renovated to create a modern Hotel with where art and uniqueness of the past cohexist with the most modern facilities. The accommodation has a range of 126 rooms of very contemporary style, bright and spacious to provide maximum comfort. Emblematic and socially dynamic, the hotel is a prestigious gastronomic reference, where our guest would enjoy the cuisine of the Basque chef Martin Berasategui at LOIDI RESTAURANT, modern and informal bistro. The hotel offers a wide range of function rooms for all kind of meeting and Events, outdoor pool and ALAIRE TERRACE BAR , one of the trendiest places in the city with spectacular views for casual outdoor dining or take a luxurious evening drink with good background music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Odigeo, Lastminute, LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TravelUp, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Condes De Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condes De Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Condes De Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona Condes De Hotel
- Hotel Condes De Barcelona
- Condes De Barcelona Catalonia